Beliebers ♥
Beliebers ♥
Beliebers ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber(:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selena joins Justin on My World Tour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biebersea
Admin
biebersea

Selena joins Justin on My World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Selena joins Justin on My World Tour?   Selena joins Justin on My World Tour? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Selena recently visited Justin in both Malaysia and Indonesia while he is on his My World Tour. The question is, is she going to join Justin on tour? Maybe even sing Overboard with him? No one knows. Even though Selena has admitted that they are dating before-- on Ellen, Justin hasn't said anything yet and is avoiding the topic.

Selena joins Justin on My World Tour? Untitled-556

Do you think Jelena will last?

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://neversaynever.iftopic.com
biebspsycho

biebspsycho

Selena joins Justin on My World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena joins Justin on My World Tour?   Selena joins Justin on My World Tour? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 pm

I don't like Selena, but I don't really know her... I read something this morning that made me think, see it:

"I’m scared for Justin. He seems head over heels for Selena. He’s so protective of her, he’s always holding onto her when they’re together. He is always looking at her, and giving her those heavenly smiles, making sure she’s okay. He makes sure she’s safe from the paparazzi…and Selena just always seems to look bored with him. She always hides her face and has this bored look on her face. Like she doesn't look so into him like he is, have a look at Miley and Liam or Zac and Vanessa, does she look that happy with him? I don't think so. In some photos she's like walking infront of him and hiding her face. why? normally when someone's in love with someone, they show them that infront of the world, but in my eyes she doesnt look like she's showing him! I know one of them is gonna get hurt sooner or later. I’m just praying to God that it isn’t Justin." -TheBieberDrug

I don't hate Selena, I just want him to be happy. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/biebspsycho

Selena joins Justin on My World Tour?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beliebers ♥ :: My World Tour-
Jump to: